Rochford District Council is asking residents to double check their polling cards this year as some polling station locations may be different to usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents do not need to take their poll card with them in order to vote. However, they may contain important information about the location of your polling station, if it has changed.
The following stations have been relocated as shown:
- • Pembroke House, Sutton Court Drive – Moved to Marquee in Field, Opposite 115 Southend Road, Rochford
- • King Edmund School – Moved to Parish Centre, St Teresa of the Child Jesus, Ashingdon Road
- • Downhall Primary School – Moved to Scout Hut, The Birches, Priory Chase, Rayleigh
- • Wesley and Welcome Rooms, Rayleigh Methodist Church – Same Church but Nash Room instead
- • The Lavers, Hockley Road – Moved to Rayleigh Parish Centre, Rectory Garth, Rayleigh
- • Castle Hall, Castle Road – Moved to Rayleigh Elim Church, 23 Castle Road, Rayleigh
In addition to the poll cards, extra signage will be in place to ensure that residents are redirected to the correct venue if they attend their usual station.
For more information please contact the Elections Team on 01702 318111