- County line drug dealers jailed - 23/06/2021
- Basildon commits to £100million investment in estates and new homes - 23/06/2021
- Councils propose joint working agreement - 22/06/2021
The Department of Health & Social Care has confirmed the Covid-19 mobile testing units will be at Rayleigh Leisure Centre on May 13-15.
The units will operate from roughly 10.30am to 4pm each day, using military resources.
Anyone wanting to be tested must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria – see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested
- Pre-book an appointment via the website
- Travel to the centre by car – i.e. not on foot or by public transport
The sites are essentially open to symptomatic people in the following categories:
- Key workers/their household members
- People aged 65 and over/their household members
- Those that are currently having to travel to work who fall outside of the key worker group, and their household members