A shoplifter has been banned from entering shops in Wickford after being made subject of a Criminal Behaviour Order at Basildon Magistrates’ Court on Monday May 10.
The order bans Daniel Teelan, 46, of Henderson Gardens, Wickford, from entering the following shops for two years:
- Co-op, 157-159 Nevendon Road, Wickford SS12 0NY;
- Co-op, 44 High Road, Wickford SS12 9AT;
- Tesco, 155 Southend Road, Wickford SS11 8EE;
- BP Cranfield Park, Cranfield Park Road S12 9FG;
- Deichmann, 56 Eastgate Centre, Basildon SS14 1JJ.
The order was granted after Teelan was convicted of a number of thefts from shops which took place in April.