- It happened today – this day in history – September 28 - 28/09/2021
- It happened today – this day in history – September 27 - 27/09/2021
- It happened today – this day in history – September 26 - 26/09/2021
The leader of Basildon Council, Councillor Gavin Callaghan will be holding surgeries for residents of each of the borough’s five towns over the next five weeks.
The first of these ‘Meet the Leader’ sessions will be for Pitsea residents and will take place between 6-8pm via Zoom on Thursday February 11.
They will be an opportunity for residents to have 15 minutes with the Leader of the council, to ask any questions they may have in a private, one-to-one setting.
It is also an opportunity for residents to find out about the work that the council has done throughout the pandemic to support its residents.
Appointments will need to be booked in advance, and this can be done by emailing your name, address, contact info and a brief description of what you might want to talk about to: [email protected]
Full details of areas/dates/times are as follows:
- Pitsea residents – Thursday 11 February – 6pm – 8pm
- Laindon residents – Thursday 18 February – 6pm – 8pm
- Basildon residents – Wednesday 24 February – 6pm – 8pm
- Billericay residents – Thursday 4 March – 6pm – 8pm
- Wickford residents – Monday 8 March – 5pm – 7pm