- Southend teenager charged with drug offences - 13/04/2021
- Police appeal after power drill thefts in Basildon - 13/04/2021
- Imelda May heading to Southend as part of 2022 UK tour - 13/04/2021
In these difficult times, many people are struggling with their mental health and are worried about themselves and their families.
VitaMinds, offers support for those in the Brentwood area who are feeling depressed and anxious and has now made it possible for residents to self refer for some mental health help rather than having to wait to be referred by a GP, making it easier for them to get help them may need.
This is what VitaMinds can help with:
- Excessive worry
- Low mood
- A lack of motivation
- Perinatal support (mums and dads) with our partner Bluebell
- Have a Long-term health condition such as Diabetes, CPD, Chronic Pain, IBS, you are more likely to feel low in mood
VitaMinds can provide you with advice and guidance on the best options for you through a range of evidence based talking therapies as well as advice and guidance on community services that can support you in your local area.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Saturdays 9.00am – 12.30pm 01268 977171 vitahealthgroup.co.uk/vitaminds