Latest posts by Mick Ferris (see all)
- Whose real name is Elizabeth Grant?
- In which country was Cliff Richard born
- How many bridges cross the Grand Canal in Venice – a)4 b)12 c)24?
- Which 18th century American statesman coined the saying “Time is money”?
- Which sport is played on a sheet?
- Which European capital city was built on 14 islands?
- What is the culinary term for cutting food into long thin strips?
- Journalists Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward were awarded the Pulitzer prize in 1973 for exposing which scandal?
- Which song contains the lyric: “They beat him up until the teardrops start but he can’t be wounded ’cause he’s got no heart.”?
- Who is the manager of Wolverhampton Wanderers FC?
Last week’s answers:
- Jeff Beck
- Jennifer Arcuri
- Abiy Ahmed
- Will Smith (twice)
- Jamie Foxx
- Central African Republic
- The League of Gentlemen
- F.E.A.R. By Ian Brown