Latest posts by Mick Ferris (see all)
- Abuja is the capital of which country?
- Which horse racing legend is buried at the winning post of Aintree Racecourse?
- Whose real name is Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers?
- From where do the band Kasabian get their name?
- In which year was Mary Robinson elected as the first female president of Ireland?
- How is 77 written in Roman numerals?
- Which instrument has 47 strings?
- What does an arctophile collect?
- What currency is used in China?
- At what speed does a wind become a hurricane?
- Lana Del Rey
- a) 4
- Benjamin Franklin
- Watching The Detectives by Elvis Costello
- Nuno Espiroto Santo